Project is one of six National Strategic Reference Framework programs funded by the European Union. It is addressed mainly to businesses which intend to carry out innovative projects associated with research and development, state-of-the-art technologies, investments of huge importance to the Polish economy or implementation and application of ICT. Suppliers wishing to express an interest in this offer opportunity are invited to see the offer specification.
The key objective of the Innovative Economy Operational Programme is development of the Polish economy driven by innovation-seeking companies.
This key objective shall be accomplished via achievement of the following goals:
- Increase of innovation in business,
- Rise in competitiveness of Polish sciences
- Higher importance of Polish sciences for the economic growth
- Increased share of innovative products of the Polish economy in the international market,
- Providing better and long-lasting jobs
- Increased use of ICT in the economy.
The Innovative Economy Operational Programme’s budget shall be spent on highly innovative ventures with a huge impact on our country’s economy.
The Innovative Economy Operational Programme offers comprehensive support for R & D-related ventures which provide businesses undertaking them with a competitive advantage in the Single European Market as well as in international markets, which in turn leads to long-lasting and good jobs in innovative companies........